The spices that we use to make our chai syrup have many health benefits including improved digestion, increased energy and a higher metabolism.
Here are five great reasons to snuggle up with a steaming mug of chai:
- Anti inflammatory: The spices each have their own health benefits but also work together to help your body combat any inflammation. Ginger and cloves are the key anti-inflammatory ingredients as well as being natural painkillers.
- Beats fatigue: A hot cup of chai can be a wonderful treat after a long hard day. Our chai syrup is caffeine free. For an extra boost, you can add a splash to a cup of tea for a traditional chai pick-me-up.
- Fights cold and flu: The immunity boosting effects of clove, cinnamon, and ginger in chai are a great way to keep coughs and colds at bay.
- Improves digestion: While traditional tea can be highly acidic, our syrup contains no black tea or caffeine. The clove and ginger serve as great digestives and have a calming effect on the body.
- Boosts metabolism: Drinking chai aids digestion and so supports your metabolism, helping your body to effectively process and use food so that you are likely to feel less sluggish.
So, there you are, five great reasons to try our Chai.
Buy a bottle HERE and try it for yourself.
Data Source: The Health Site